Working at TotalEnergies Malawi
TotalEnergies Malawi is constantly looking for new talent to reinforce its workforce. If you are looking for a career that will take you far in your personal and professional life, TotalEnergies is the place to be; whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional; whether you are male or female; whether you are young or old. We are an equal opportunity employer that propels diversity.
VACANCY : NON FUELS REVENUE MANAGER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Non-Fuels Revenue Manager in the Network Commercial Department. The position is tenable at Head Office. The successful candidate will report to the Network Commercial Manager and will play a key role in the following:
- Analyses the environment and the market in order to identify opportunities and strengths
- Defines the network Shop Food Service (SFS policy by activity (Shop, Food, Services, Wash,)
- Ensure all shops and Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) comply to HACCP standards and ensure food audits are conducted
- Formulate shop segmentation throughout the network and develop standards for each segment
- Motivate SFS team to ensure their contribution to sales target is reached.
- Ensure implementation of the Commercial-SFS strategy in the network
- Validates shop layouts and gets the zone SFS expert validation (new shops, new QSR implementation, KDBR)
- Ensures that the TotalEnergies IT solutions (SIS) are implemented
- Ensure merchandising standards for shops are consistent and compliance
- Coordinate with Operations manager to ensure that SFS projects are properly executed.
- Enforce annual NFR Agreement renewal with dealers.
- Ensure effective implementation of SFS tools procedure and standards.
- Enforce training for shop dealers and staff in shop standards
- Responsible for the revision and determination of shop rentals and collection of the fees.
- Define and ensure compliance of the marketing policy for the lube display in shops
- Continuously develop strategies to increase SFS revenues
- Develop, elaborate, execute and control the annual promotion and marketing planning
- Develop new SFS concepts (e.g. car wash, QSR, ATM’s)
- Sourcing new QRS Partners and creating new opportunities in this segment
- Negotiate strategic partnerships with key shop suppliers and negotiate and optimize suppliers’ royalties
- Selects potential partnerships in order to associate with strong brands
- Organize business reviews with the Retail Manager
- Develop an SFS culture in all operating teams (Territory Managers, station staff)
- Control training and career progression in SFS
- Responsible for the preparation and control of the SFS budget – revenue, expenses and investments
- Ensure monitoring of competitor activities
- Defines a target margin level and follows its evolution
- Analyses each category performance
- Review of daily reconciliations which include bank, sales and direct crediting reconciliations.
- Daily monitoring of customer service related accounts
- Ensure Credit policy and Procedures are strictly adhered to by all customer service staff
- Ensuring timely customization and crediting of cards and invoicing of card transactions
- Ensure timely and correct invoicing to customers at all front office desks.
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved timely and that formal complaints are recorded.
- Following up on consignment sites fuel invoicing through daily monitoring of internal accounts.
- Interface with finance on clearance of bank in transit open items relating to receipting.
- Ensure timely matching and allocation of customer accounts to maintain satisfactory Priority Accounting Control
- Follow up on SAP controls over sales transactions and optimal utilization of Sales and Distribution (SD) SAP Module
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing as a minimum
- Good knowledge of the Network (Territory Manager position / Merchandiser) or experience in supermarket chain.
- Analytic abilities and ability to see the overall picture. A concern for economic performance.
- Negotiation skills, market awareness, communication skills, analytical skills
- Creative and proactive character
- Must be able to work in a team and obtain results from and through others
Interested applicants should forward their applications and resumes not later than Tuesday, 17th January, 2023 to: [email protected] under the title Non Fuels Revenue Manager.
0+*Service Stations across Malawi*Key Figure