Working at TotalEnergies Malawi
TotalEnergies Malawi is constantly looking for new talent to reinforce its workforce. If you are looking for a career that will take you far in your personal and professional life, TotalEnergies is the place to be; whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional; whether you are male or female; whether you are young or old. We are an equal opportunity employer that propels diversity.
VACANCY : CONSIGNMENT SITE SUPERVISOR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Consignment Site Supervisor tenable at Dwangwa. The successful candidate will report to the Supply and Depots Manager and will perform some of the following major activities:
- Ensuring that Safety and Health of operators and drivers is guaranteed through provision and use of proper Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Facilitating all safe work practices and reinforcement of work control procedures to attain Facility / Site HSEQ awareness to both depot staff and contractors to eliminate incidents
- Conducting and chairing monthly depot fire drills and safety meetings.
- Ensuring a safe working environment by inspecting, controlling and reporting all product leaks to maintenance team, achievement of highest levels of Zero spill target, cleanliness and tidiness in the depot.
- Ensuring usability, reliability of emergency equipment by reviewing all daily equipment checks lists and periodical service and maintenance.
- Supervising receipt of bulk products into tanks to ensure acceptable product quality through reinforcement of receiving procedure and managing stock levels and storage in the tanks.
- Achieving minimum levels of products losses through monitoring, reinforcement of controls and reconciliation of products on a daily basis.
- Ensuring calibration of all measurement equipment is carried out according to agreed schedules.
- Doing weekly stock counts of lubricants and comparing the same with system stock to avoid surprise losses at the end of the month and making sure all variations are promptly investigated and explained.
- Managing interface on behalf of the company with the customer
- Establishing a proper risk assessment tool for the depot and ensure that all risks are identified and captured are followed and closed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree in any engineering field with three years’ work experience
- Honesty, a very high sense of integrity & professional in all actions
- Flexible and able to work long hours.
- Experienced enough, very analytical in safe depot operations.
- Product knowledge and Fire Fighting Competency.
- Safety conscious of the type of products involved in and very knowledgeable.
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Interested applicants should forward their applications and resumes not later than Thursday 29th September , 2022 to: [email protected] under the title Consignment Site Supervisor.
0+*Service Stations across Malawi*Key Figure